Jades Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda

Reaction score
hi everyone
after hearing about this from everyone (never have time to watch tv) i have just watched Jade's salon:irked: :irked: :irked:
what can i say.........
would love to hear your thoughts???

come in chat room to discuss!!!!!!!!!

I think the salon is beautiful but I have my doubts about the ability of some of the staff..................not to mention Jade.

Did you see those white tips she put on that woman? She didn't pre-taylor them so they almost covered the entire nail. That goes to show the value of life-long learning.

I really wish Jade well coz she's had a hard life but she needs to be more responsible or that will fold withing a year.

I agree with you Kimmi. i watched the repeat last night and i was saying the exact thing to my boyfriend. It doesnt make sense to me that she trained to do beauty as it looks to me she just isnt interested. Her nails were awful, and her staff look ok but the male one didnt look very confident! She was also very late one day. I do wish her all the luck in the world but i hope she puts more of an effort in.xx

Latest posts

Back