January Detox - Weight loss or health?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyExtensions

Reaction score
Anyone planning on doing any diets/detox/exercise/becoming healthier in the new year?

I'm so excited to start my plan properly. These were my results just from one week before Christmas so can't wait to start it all properly now!!

I know a lot of you will say there was nothing wrong with me before but I've just been inspired to tone up and become healthier more than anything!!

Emily xxxx

Attachments

• 1419971365132.jpg
    1419971365132.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 1419971385547.jpg
    1419971385547.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 157
I bought myself a nurtibullet at the weekend, so just going to incorporate one juice a day for breakfast, and joining the gym so will aim to go at least twice a week to begin with. Like you, I just need a bit of toning and to feel a bit fitter & healthier. I'm a size 8 but have noticed a few wobbly bits appearing recently, and I've got a holiday to Jamaica booked for September so my goal is a 6 pack by then 😂 x

What did you do to get like that? I want to make a change for life not just a quick fix... is this a quick fix or....?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

My bodies like your day 1 body how did you get to your 7 day?! Amazing!

I need some serious motivation.

I know day 7 is what i want!!!

I think its what food I shove in my mouth that doesn't help!

If I could lose 7lb and tone up I would be very happy.

Sick of feeling bloated!

Yep. Just shoved a boneless banquet in my mouth. Didnt even want it.... along with a million cadbury heros

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile ap

Ha ha I had mcdonalds!

Sorry ladies didn't realise you'd replied!!

No this isn't a quick fix!! It's the start of learning what your body needs to function rather than just making yourself feel full. I didn't go to the gym once between day 1 and 7 but that's my next aim. Exercise only accounts for around 10% of the way your body looks the rest is all nutrition.

On my nutrition course I learnt an AWFUL lot! One of the most interesting things for me was that now we should really be getting around 10-12 fruit and veg a day for our bodies to function properly. This is impossible I know!! The reason for this is because fruit and veg is now mass produced and doesn't have the same value that it used to!

I started taking supplements a few weeks ago now to bridge the gap of nutrients. My skin and hair is better than ever and im absolutely full of energy - if anyone wants any info on this or on the plans I'm using please contact me directly!

Xxx

Sorry ladies didn't realise you'd replied!!

No this isn't a quick fix!! It's the start of learning what your body needs to function rather than just making yourself feel full. I didn't go to the gym once between day 1 and 7 but that's my next aim. Exercise only accounts for around 10% of the way your body looks the rest is all nutrition.

On my nutrition course I learnt an AWFUL lot! One of the most interesting things for me was that now we should really be getting around 10-12 fruit and veg a day for our bodies to function properly. This is impossible I know!! The reason for this is because fruit and veg is now mass produced and doesn't have the same value that it used to!

I started taking supplements a few weeks ago now to bridge the gap of nutrients. My skin and hair is better than ever and im absolutely full of energy - if anyone wants any info on this or on the plans I'm using please contact me directly!

Xxx

Hi EmilyExtensions,

I am unable to message you, can you please message me with some info on the products you used?

Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back