January get away?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou09

Reaction score
Hi
Just looking for some ideas where to go for a weeks holiday in January as its gonna be a mental November/December as getting bookings already.

Wanna go somewhere sunny & hot.

Cape Verde looks nice & not to bad on price. :lol:

I was just gonna suggest Cape Verde . Not been my self but from what I have heard you have have to be the sort of person who doesn't mind leaving the hotel as there is not much going on there outside of the resorts x

The canaries have year round sunshine too x

Egypt? Sharm is supposed to be lovely

It's my 21st in January and I was about to post the same thing, I only fancied a budget getaway though! X

People I know have been to Egypt and Cape Verde in January before and both came back with beautiful tans and said it was lovely x

Thailand & Egypt... Egypt (Sharm) was lovely in the day but cold at night, needed trousers and a jacket. We had a couple if over cast days.

Thailand starts to get nice around end of November getting warmer til their hottest time of April. Best time to get a tan is from 10-2 its still pleasant to sit out after that just not hot enough to tan. Learnt this after a few lie ins & late breakfasts ;) But it is warm all day, and at night.

Xx

I've never fancied Egypt but Mexico is beautiful in January, we went this year for my birthday :) x

I've never fancied Egypt but Mexico is beautiful in January, we went this year for my birthday :) x

We went to mexico for our honeymoon last year & loved.

Latest posts

Back