Japan Tsunami & Earthquake Relief twin pack Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sally1982

Reaction score
does anyone have any pictures of what these colours are like on the nail.... i have decided to stock gelish alongside shellac but being january funds are low i only have one colour at the moment which is the plum one.. i want to get colours for french but also think coming up to valentines day be good to have pinks in... would you reccomend these ?thanks

also the kits seem like good deals do you think any of them would be a good starting point for me? (shame none of them include french colours ;-( )

I'm looking for the very same. I'll let you know if I come across any pics.;)

I literally have my other hand in lamp at the moment with the pink on it so will put pic on once done as mine arrived yesterday :) x

Here u go I put the Sparly one over the pink but will put a pic of it on its own too x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359544297.864545.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359544297.864545.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 207
Sorry not the best pic of it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359544373.040049.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359544373.040049.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 174
WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you so much. They'll be on my next order. Let me know if the pink fades, will you please?

Are they not old stock now? What's the shelf life with gelish? As I rember buying them soon after the tsunami happened . That was march 2011 , may 18 2011 I was getting comments on them on FB so just to be safe check first ,

Here's a pic do the pinky one witch I did quite like ,

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359547440.646445.jpg

The glittery one I found to much like June bride but less pink .

Well I have literally just received it so I really hope not :-( they are still selling on nail harmony so surely must be ok ?

I hope so , I'm sure a lot of things sit on shelfs for ages befor we buy,
It's worth calling and just asking what is the shelf life in general .
:) maybe there still making new batches of it? But then it wouldn't be limited edition ,

Mmm Good point. I might send an e-mail just to see. Thanks

Latest posts

Back