Jessica Nails gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy2986

Reaction score
I had a new client come in the other day asking if I offered Jessica nails? She loves Gel polish on her nails, so I'm assuming its a gel line? Never heard of it...

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek

Jessica Geleration I use it and love it so do the clients.

They are a market leader in natural nail care:

Jessica Cosmetics

Celebrity clients:

Jessica Cosmetics - Celebrity Clients

They have been going for 40+ years & offer a full range of products for the natural nail - including their gel line "geleration" with 100+ colours.

The brand is named after the founder Jessica Vartoughian who is considered a bit of a legend in the nail industry.

Love their products & use/stock them in my salons. I could gush about them all day but you'd get bored :lol:

I had a new client come in the other day asking if I offered Jessica nails? She loves Gel polish on her nails, so I'm assuming its a gel line? Never heard of it...

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek

She must mean the Geleration Line from Jessica cosmetics- Jessica Cosmetics - GELeration

It's not the most well-known brand, especially to consumers, but they have a very good reputation among nail professionals, especially for their education and customer support. Most nail techs that use the line, love it. Nice range of colour from neons to glitters, and a nice, smooth formula. Most of their gel colors have matching rnp. My two favourite Geleration colours are Venus Was Her Name and Buck Naked.

It's not the most well-known brand, especially to consumers.

Here in the UK it's the exact opposite, it's probably one of the best known product ranges! Venus Was Her Name is one of my favourites too!

Latest posts

Back