Jessica or OPI

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Virgobeauty

Reaction score
Which do you think clients prefer? ~Or are they about the same. I've always worked with Jessica in the past but OPI seems really funky and fresh!

I Love opi's colour range- so def OPI for me!:)

I have worked with both of these brands and personally I prefer OPI, I love the colour choices, how well the products apply & how long it lasts for on the nails.
All my clients love it too! Plus it has loads of press in mags that it sells itself!:)

I have worked with both of these brands and personally I prefer OPI, I love the colour choices, how well the products apply & how long it lasts for on the nails.
All my clients love it too! Plus it has loads of press in mags that it sells itself!:)

Same for me,

I love everything about Jessica apart from the polish so I choose OPI instead for the salon and haven't looked back.

Definately OPI all the way for me. I remember ages ago I ordered a whole lot of stock in from Essie just to sample, it was ok. In comparison to OPI, I would have to choose OPI :) As said above, the colours are just glorious and application is better...I much prefer the brush in the OPI polish. Everyone is different though so experimentation is the key when it comes to these things xx

I really love Jessica, polish's stay on really well. harldy any chipping even after a week and a french stays looking really good xx

I HAVE USED JESSICA FOR 5 YEARS NOW IN MY SALON, IT IS VERY WELL REGOGNISED AS BEING THE BEST !!!! JESSICA ALL THE WAY, IS WHAT I SAY... DO YOU AV A GOOD REP FOR JESSICA, IF NOT SEND ME A PRIVATE EMAIL, AND I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH MINE. I sell.... (sorry jus realised i was shoutin) jessica products all day lone, and my clients love the system, go on their trainin day, and get the full works, ur business will benefit untold, mine did !

Latest posts

Back