Jessica Simpson 'Dessert' Beauty Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Ok my fellow geeks, this is waaay off any kinda topic, but seeing as I know we have some serious product junkies and shopaholics on this site :D (meant in the nicest way possible, seeing as I am one of them!) I was hoping someone might be able to help me out.
I got the Dessert Beauty 'Dreamy' perfume for my birthday this year, managed to pick it up 1/2 price at Sephora and I absolutely luuurve it, BUT the reason I got it 1/2 price is cos Sephora were closing down, and have now pulled out of the UK.
I just wondered if anyone had spotted the Jessica Simpson line in any other shops (probably thinking big department stores), as so far I have been reduced to scouring Ebay for any of the rest of the range.
I love anything sweet/dessert/chocolate smelling and this is what the whole line is based around so I'd love to try some of the other items too but it looks like it's either Ebay or hoping my friend can get some when she goes to visit her sis in the States :(
So, anyone seen it anywhere in the UK at all??
Thanks geeks xxx

I haven't noticed it anywhere sorry hun! Have you looked on the World Wide Web?!? Bit of a shame that the shop is pulling out of the UK it blumin GREAT!Let us know if you find a good perfume site! Happy searching:)

Hiya

I have seen the dessert range on hqhair.com. Am sooo gutted that Sephora are closing the UK shops, only ever went once but it was just my kinda shop. Oh well...

Thanks guys, that'll keep me going when I run out.
I was gutted when I heard that Sephora was closing... however I think they had lost their way a bit - it used to be like a fab pick n mix counter for beauty, their own-brand stuff was wicked, but it seemed to lose more and more floor space as they stocked more designer brands.

Now if I could just find a stockist for the 'Dessert Treats' line... butterscotch lipgloss or cotton candy body shimmer, anyone? :D

PS - anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about: http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=5734&contentId=C10871

Sorry hun don't know about the Dessert range. Be interested in taking a peak though!

Totally and utterly gutted about Sephora:cry: . Used to buy all my Christian Dior from there. I can't talk about it any more its to upsetting:cry: :cry: :cry: .

Latest posts

Back