Job Interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a job interview on Thursday for a salon, This is my first interview.

I would like to know what questions I should ask that I might not think of asking. What should I wear I.e casual, formal. I thought black trousers and vest top with a cardigan.

I am a little nervous any advice would be greatly appreciated.

hi, firstly i would just like to say good luck!
I think that the outfit you are thinking of sounds good, i wore a similar sort of thing to my recent interview and it was fine.
As to what questions you should ask, I asked about the services that I was not so confident on, would I have opportunities to practise etc?
Maybe ask if the salon runs in house training?
Remember just to let your personality shine through, I'm sure you will be fine!!
Best of luck :) x

You could ask about the product ranges they use, what do they retail, what do they use for colour, these may not be the same. Ask if training would be provided if the ranges are ones you are not familiar with.

Hi

Thanks for the comments especially about the ones about if I am not so confident about i.e colour I struggle, not with applying I just get confused about the mixes of colours.

I am a little nervous as I have these little thoughts that I am not confident or I am not very good which scares me. However I will go in to the interview and do my best. So Thank you once again for your input.

:)

Good luck for tomorrow hun, wow em! x x

Good Luck! xxx

Latest posts

Back