Joint Account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raw-beauty

Reaction score
My geeky friend, any of you could advise me which bank is the best to have a joint account? cheers, xx:hug:

I have a joint bank account with my husband with the Halifax, both have cards, cheque book etc. it's nice and easy and does internet banking!!
Hope this helps!!

Strongly suspect that everyone will recommend the one they are with....tends to be one of those things you don't have several of (oh to be that rich!) and therefore comparisons are hard to make.

All will have the usual things like chequebooks and cards, hole in the waal for you both to you and internet seems standard now, so I think the best thing to do is actually get a few brochures and look for the little things like overdraft limits and costs, banking charges, extra freebies (mine for example gives me extended warranty on purchases - thats the bank regardless of whether its a joint account or not). Choose what suits your lifestyle, for example Nationwide are supposed to be excellent for their debit card if you travel, as they no or low currency conversion charges, but if you donlt travel than thats not much good for you!

MoneySavingExpert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more is always a good place for both partial and impartial opinions and advice.

I'd decide on the bank first as a joint account is not going to differ much from their standard offer.

hi yanny..

as have already been mentioned.. i think all joint accounts are very similiar... i guess its more of finding which bank is good....

:hug:

Thanks to all of you... I will do a bit shopping in town to compare all the different banks... cheers, xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back