Quantcast

JoJo featured in Tech Talk in Prof. Nails mag.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
Those of you who got their September edition of Professional Nails - did you see our very own JoJo in the tech talk bit? Was it a good article?? We havent got copies yet but would love to know how it looked.
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,231
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
Oh congratulations on being in prof Nails Jo-Jo. :cool:
 

JackieMc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
102
Location
Dublin, Ireland.
Hey Carole! I've only just got August's Pro Nails!!! But I'll be looking out for Jo Jo when I get September's.

I reckon us Geeks are taking over Pro Nails cos I'm in October's Tech Talk!

Go Geeks!!!! ;)
 

Jo Jo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
426
Reaction score
12
Location
UK
Well! I'm afraid to say... just got back from Wales, rushed to the door for the post, ripped open the Prof Nails September issue and.... I'm not there!! So I'm guessing either they have scrapped it through me being rubbish or it will be in a later issue! who can tell! J x
 

pretty&pampered

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Cheshire
i have my copy but have left it in work (not much good there i know) i may e going mad but im sure i saw something have not read it yet just flicked through.

i will look tomorrow and if noone has left feedback i will.

hth x
 

Jo Jo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
426
Reaction score
12
Location
UK
star said:
i have my copy but have left it in work (not much good there i know) i may e going mad but im sure i saw something have not read it yet just flicked through.

i will look tomorrow and if noone has left feedback i will.

hth x

Hiya Stacy!

I've looked cover to cover and I'm not there chick! o well never mind! I dare say one of the companies I use said they didn't want my pics associated with their products as they are less than perfect or somethin!!! J x
 

pretty&pampered

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Cheshire
oh dear!!!! i'm sure they must be a good reason for it. here hopin to seeing you in pn next month then.


fingers crossed x
 

Jo Jo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
426
Reaction score
12
Location
UK
star said:
oh dear!!!! i'm sure they must be a good reason for it. here hopin to seeing you in pn next month then.


fingers crossed x
Thanks Luvvy, there are many better techs than me out there who deserve their pics to be in the mags so I won't be shocked if mine don't make it! Watch this space! J xx
 

JackieMc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
102
Location
Dublin, Ireland.
Don't fret...... I think you might be in October's issue! :biggrin:
 

Jo Jo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
426
Reaction score
12
Location
UK
JackieMc said:
Don't fret...... I think you might be in October's issue! :biggrin:

Hiya Jackie!

Hope so chick, all that blood, sweat and tears!!! :lol: (ok maybe no tears or blood..). And your Tech Talk had better not be better than mine missy or I shall definitely be round with a big stick to cause trouble!! :biggrin: which reminds me I need some more gems so I'm off to your webby.... J xxxx
 

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
32,641
Reaction score
1,033
Location
Benissa, Costa Blanca, Spain
Jo Jo said:
Thanks Luvvy, there are many better techs than me out there who deserve their pics to be in the mags so I won't be shocked if mine don't make it! Watch this space! J xx
Well I had the priveledge of critiquing your pics JoJo and I can tell you they were quite worthy to go into the magazine. Don't be hard on yourself. We can all always improve but your pics were very good and nothing to be ashamed of in the slightest.
From a distributors point of view (even tho I'm not anymore) we do not have a say in what photos are published by other technicians using our products ... I wish we did sometimes. :o :o
I'm sure you'll be in there next month. I'm sure if you ring Kathryn she'll tell you what has gone on. She's very approachable.
 

Jo Jo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
426
Reaction score
12
Location
UK
Hiya Geeg!

I emailed Kathryn and they are indeed going into next months mag, I think I just got carried away I was so excited!! :o J xx
 

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
geeg said:
Well I had the priveledge of critiquing your pics JoJo and I can tell you they were quite worthy to go into the magazine. Don't be hard on yourself. We can all always improve but your pics were very good and nothing to be ashamed of in the slightest.
From a distributors point of view (even tho I'm not anymore) we do not have a say in what photos are published by other technicians using our products ... I wish we did sometimes. :o :o
I'm sure you'll be in there next month. I'm sure if you ring Kathryn she'll tell you what has gone on. She's very approachable.
Here, here!! Couldnt agree more with the sentiments of Geeg :)
 

Kathryn

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
102
Reaction score
12
Hi all...

Just a quickie to say, Jo will be in the October issue of PN and Jackie, you're for November - provided you get those pics in in time :)

Jo...your nails were tops... no question that they wouldn't go in. Your work is as worthy for inclusion as any other Geek or Geeklette out there.

Sorry for the confusion all...

Cheers
Kat
Professional Nails
xx
 

Jo Jo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
426
Reaction score
12
Location
UK
Thanks Kathryn! I was having one of those 'I'm rubbish' moments I think! must be the HRT! J xx
 

JackieMc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
102
Location
Dublin, Ireland.
They're on their way Kathryn! Pigeon Post from Ireland! :)

Y'see Jo, you young whipper-snappers have no patience! *LMAO*
 

Jo Jo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
426
Reaction score
12
Location
UK
JackieMc said:
you young whipper-snappers
Blimey Jackie!!! I wish I was a young whipper snapper! thats made my day!! :D
 

Carole Lindsay

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
11
Location
Barnet
Jo Jo said:
Blimey Jackie!!! I wish I was a young whipper snapper! thats made my day!! :D
You are compared to me and Jackie - i think Jackie will still be speaking to me after my posting this!! ;)
 

JackieMc

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
102
Location
Dublin, Ireland.
Carole Lindsay said:
You are compared to me and Jackie - i think Jackie will still be speaking to me after my posting this!! ;)
Considering yer an ole bird like meself I'll let that one go!
*Snigger......Snort.....Splutter*
 

Latest posts

Top