Journeyman hairstylist and I’m getting married and needing extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loriedg42

Reaction score
I’ve been wearing extensions for 10 years and the lady whom I’ve been getting them through got into a accident a few months ago leaving her unable to continue her business. Her hair quality was absolutely amazing!! I can’t find out her distributor so I’m looking for your input on extension suppliers. I have read a few forums on reviews with Euphoria and Archie child’s and there was one more that I can’t remember the name...Getting married in 5 weeks and needing beautiful hair, please help

We can’t recommend hair extensions suppliers to non-hair pro’s on this site and you won’t be able to buy the best quality hair as a normal consumer.
Most reputable hair extensionists will want to use their own supplier in order to guarantee their work so best to shop around and visit some extensionists for a consultation.

We can’t recommend hair extensions suppliers to non-hair pro’s on this site and you won’t be able to buy the best quality hair as a normal consumer.
Most reputable hair extensionists will want to use their own supplier in order to guarantee their work so best to shop around and visit some extensionists for a consultation.
I am a journeyman hairstylist

How do I log in as a professional stylist?

Are you planning to fit them yourself?
You can use the search function on here to read reviews about various brands of extensions.
If you need someone to fit them, you might struggle to find someone good who’s willing to fit hair they’re not purchased themselves. Many extensionists won’t agree to this because they won’t be able to guarantee the finished result.

I am a journeyman hairstylist

I’ve never heard that term applied to hairdressers as it harks back to medieval times. Is it commonly used in Canada to denote a freelance worker?

I’ve never heard that term applied to hairdressers as it harks back to medieval times. Is it commonly used in Canada to denote a freelance worker?
I don’t understand what your asking

I don’t understand what your asking

‘Journeyman hairstylist’ isn’t a term used in the UK at all so I just wondered what it meant in this context and whether it’s a term commonly used in Canada? I’m just interested. :)

What is a 'journeyman hairstylist'? Its not a term we use in the UK

I've just google it, looks like its our version of Graduate Stylist, or Juniour Stylist, someone who has recently qualified x

Latest posts

Back