Just a thought

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SillyBilly

Reaction score
Having just been reading on here about NSS and very bad practices.

Would it be possible for the very experienced educators, the people who really do know our business inside out to produce some kind of short, easy to understand information that we could copy and use (and obviously give credit to the originator) on our websites, Facebook, leaflets or whatever to cover the important things we would like our clients to know aren't good practice e.g. Overfilling nail plates, MMA etc

I would like to do this but not being that experienced I'm not 100% confident in what I would be saying is 100% true and correct and don't want to mislead anyone.

I know these are the things we should tell our clients - but they need to come to us and be our clients for us to do that. Maybe if we got more info out there into the public domain it would help us to beat the NSS and the messers.

As I said just a thought........

It's not short, as something so important needs to be fully understood and explained, but the info you are looking for is in our Articles section:-

http://www.salongeek.com/health-safety-unatural/2698-mma.html

However, there is nothing stopping you from condensing the information to what you believe to be the bullet points for an information sheet for your clients.

Thank you. I will read, digest and use.

I only use Bio Sculpture Gel so this is a bit unknown territory for me but I do understand how much damage can be done.

A young girl at work had some NSS acrylics and she told me she used to work at the council and recognised the owner of the salon she went to because they had to close it down for using poisonous chemicals (her words not mine) but he had set up again in a new place.

Last edited:
I also provide a tonne of info on the CATANSS group on Facebook.

I also provide a tonne of info on the CATANSS group on Facebook.

Thank you I did join your group yesterday. It's very informativeand I would recommend everyone pop in and have a good look.

Thank you kindly!

Latest posts

Back