Just booked my waxing course!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
I start next Wednesday - I am so excited as it is the start of a whole new career for me :D I am so lucky - the tutor is lovely and I will be having 1 to 1 tuition at no extra charge.

So, how do I get my 'models' then? I have a few for legs, lips and chin. I am sure I cn persuade some people to let me do their arms...........but the bikini wax may be a bit more tricky! My firend has suggested a wax-attack party for a few friends.......so that is a start.

Any ideas?

Where are you doing your course?

Good luck

Caz xxx:D

I am doing it a local prvate college here on the Isle of Wight, called Healing Hands. It is the VTCT one :D After that, I will be doing the manicure & pedicure, then the Facials one. Busy girlie, me!

I have just made a flyer on my PC. The text says this, but with my contact details and stating that I am a fully qualified and insured Reflexologist too. What do you think? Is the wording ok?

Models Wanted for Waxing!
Have you let your razor hibernate for the winter?
Would you like to try the waxing method of hair removal at no cost to yourself, in the comfort of your own home?
I am currently studying for the VTCT in Depilation and in need of volunteers to hone my skills on.

Unless you're feeling VERY brave, I'd put "sorry, ladies only" on it! Too many wierdos out there to take the risk.

Ooh - I hadnt thought of that! Thank you.

I think I had better put an area restriction on it too.

good luck with the course hope you find someone

Latest posts

Back