Just bought a nail trainer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marioned

Reaction score
I've just bought a nail trainer from ebay. I'm so excited, I can hardly wait until it comes! I'm saving up for the Creative foundation course and I know it will be really handy for this. (excuse pun!) I work as a teacher, so I'll need to investigate if the courses run during the summer holidays. I'll phone Creative to find out, or does anyone know? Would be Glasgow area. xx

Good on ya hun for getting the nail trainer, you will wonder what on earth you did without it, dont know about course dates but the lovely people at creative will help you out with that, good luck on your course :hug:

I have had mine for about 12 months now and I did think about selling it a while back, but it is so useful I will probably keep it forever. Enjoy using it is is a fantastic accessory if you cannot get a model. It will sit still for hours and not wriggle and get 'bum ache' it won't keep asking you to stop for a loo break or a tea break and it won't complain if the end result isn't perfect.

Enjoy using it.

Enjoy it! I just got mine in the mail today, but I'm too sleepy to play.

S

Thanks guys!
More reason for wanting it to come quickly now. Went to docs with a rash this morning and it's chickenpox! At least I feel OK (so far!!!). I'll have a little go with it if it arrives tomorrow.
Went to visit my BF last night and he made me sit on the other side of the room and wouldn't let me stay over! He's a nurse and said he thought that was what it was.
Ho hum!! In for a boring week or so now.

Latest posts

Back