Just Gel extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marli

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody offer only gel and not acrylic for extensions? I am no longer doing acrylic for a couple of reasons so am researching Gel conversion courses. I'm particularly interested in Gelish hard gel - anybody use this successfully? Thanks in advance

Hi - I trained in both but I really suffer from the smell of acrylics so don't offer them as much. I use GHG on myself and have a couple of clients who do. It sculpts beautifully, is just as strong as acrylic but more flexible and looks lovely. My clients prefer it finished with the top coat and then a polish. The cover pink looks very natural on its own.

Nail Harmony offer a conversion course but only if you've had previous hard gel training. The full course is 3 days.

The hardest part is converting clients as its a buff off system they don't like the idea. I have found with Gelish hard gel that you can buff down to a thin layer and the final bit will soak off beautifully.

I love it!

Latest posts

Back