Just had to shout about this, I'm so excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahbear82

Reaction score
so I'm a single parent to 4 children and will be turning 34 in the summer , I've been doing NVQ level 2 beauty therapy at my local college since September 2015 and this week I was offered an unconditional place on the NVQ level 3 beauty course , I'm so happy I've worked really hard on the level 2 even when my son was ill with a virus for a week I went to college and collected work managing to complete 5 brand new work packs and 6 outstanding ones in the time off, plus an assignment, people I know didn't think I could stick at it or achieve anything but not only have I almost completed this and got the level 3 place, I passed the caflon ear piercing, a basic dermalogica skincare course and gelish 2 weeks ago. I've achieved more than I thought I could and can't wait to see what I can achieve next, finally my children can be proud of me.
Sorry for the essay, basically I just want to say to anyone else in the same position as me, anything is possible if you work hard and stick to it :)

That's wonderful, well done! Best of luck with the rest of your journey. I went back to college to retrain several years ago, also as a single parent. My son was 8 at the time and he thought it was the funniest thing that I was going back to school :)
Don't think of it as your children finally being proud- just bringing them up alone is something for them to be proud off. You be proud of yourself, and you have every right to find joy in your successes.
I'm excited for you!

Well done hunny bun!
Level 2 is just the start, level 3 opens the world to beauty therapy.
Keep your mind open and I hope you achieve everything you want during level 3 [emoji8][emoji8]

Well done! I truly believe that when you're working towards something you're passionate about you'll do well. I'm starting my level 2 in September and I'll be 27. I'm so excited.

Well done :) just goes too show some of us single mum's are not the typical stereo type Jeremy Kyle guests.

Congratulations and good luck with the reSt of your journey :) x

Wow! Well done! All the best for the future

Congratulations [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]

Well done you deserve a pat on the back. I'm sure your kids are proud of you too.

Fantastic, well done! Xx

Brilliant, well done you! I love reading posts like this, so inspiring!

Latest posts

Back