Just launched on FB

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamantine

Reaction score
And I've gotten 18 likes in 24 hours which I think is pretty good. And just got my first enquiry! Says she will be in contact on Saturday to book for next week! Felt a bit down that I had so many likes and shares and no enquiries but this is the start!

Just had to share with someone and it's lost on my 3 year old. Bob the builder is obviously more interesting hahaha.

And I've gotten 18 likes in 24 hours which I think is pretty good. And just got my first enquiry! Says she will be in contact on Saturday to book for next week! Felt a bit down that I had so many likes and shares and no enquiries but this is the start!

Just had to share with someone and it's lost on my 3 year old. Bob the builder is obviously more interesting hahaha.

That's great! Hopefully your business will continue to grow! :D xx

Well done. It's exciting to log in and watch the numbers go up each time, isn't it? I had about 40 odd likes in the first 24 hours, then it slowly trickled up to 60 odd and it stopped there for a few weeks. I now have 100+ so that's very exciting for me, and it generates loads of enquiries. I don't mean to be a downer, but don't get too excited about enquiries and people who say they'll be in touch. They often don't follow through. Out of all the interest I've had on my page, about 3 or 4 have actually followed through with bookings. But keeping my fingers crossed that it works for you, post on your local selling pages, invite all your friends to like it, it all helps! :)

I'm up to 24 now I think so that's pretty good. I've had 1 booking through there but that's off someone who's nails I already do lol. I've had 2 enquiries and I got a booking for a set of l&p and gellux on Tuesday through word of mouth. Put done flyers in a local tanning place too so hopefully I'll get some more interest.

Sounds stupid but I hope it doesn't take off too quickly coz I'm not ready lol. But I need to make money to but more colours etc. and being school holidays childcare is posing to be a problem so I'll be looking at doing some from home at nights if it does

Latest posts

Back