Just looking for a little feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samf82

Reaction score
Im just starting up with a home salon offering at the moment manis/ pedis, gelish
and spray tanning using the uber fab nouvatan, I will also be side lining this with princess pamper parties as know how much of a struggle its going to be to build up my clientle further than family and friends, have been thinking on the name front and am in love with Pampered and Polished, because it does exactly what it says on the tin (polish and nails pamper parties) but is it too much of a common name their is no one near me (unless hiding) mobile or salon with the name thanx for listening x

Im just starting up with a home salon offering at the moment manis/ pedis, gelish
and spray tanning using the uber fab nouvatan, I will also be side lining this with princess pamper parties as know how much of a struggle its going to be to build up my clientle further than family and friends, have been thinking on the name front and am in love with Pampered and Polished, because it does exactly what it says on the tin (polish and nails pamper parties) but is it too much of a common name their is no one near me (unless hiding) mobile or salon with the name thanx for listening x

Ive not heard of anyone with this name, i like it like you said it does exactly what it says on the tin! if theres noone near you with that name then go for it x

I think that's a lovely name & if no one too local to you has it I'd go for that too xx

Lol Rachel snap xx

Great minds think alike ;)

Thanx ladies very happy now :D can get on with all the hard stuff, is definately a full blown obsession now not just a business love it xx

If you have googled your proposed name and your area and nothing comes up then go for it!

You could also search members on here with similar names and check where they are.

Good name though, definitely conjures up the right image - good luck with your new business

Rachael xx

why not get the domain if it is available? thats the first thing I would do as otherwise u cant use it when creating a website etc if someone else owns it.. godaddy.com is a good domain site x

have brought 2 domain names as they were reasonably priced just couldnt decide the one i have my website on at the mo is pamperedandpolished.vpweb.co.uk :D

have brought 2 domain names as they were reasonably priced just couldnt decide the one i have my website on at the mo is pamperedandpolished.vpweb.co.uk :D

Great! :D x

Latest posts

Back