just my luck

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
after having few clients over the last week or two i nearly had 2 today.

just popped into my local supermarket for a few bits, and was talking to a few old work mates at the checkouts, (uses to work there with them), when they asked what i was doing now that i had left there.
told them that i was doing nails, when 1 said to me i wished i known, going on holiday ttomorrow, you could have done my nails for me, i tryied to get her let me do them later for her, but she is working until late, and then has to pack, but maybe next time.
The other lady then asked if i did nails, as she has a wedding to go too tomorrow, said i could them tommorrow morning for her, asked what time the wedding was and she said 12, ok will come around about 8ish to do them, then she said thats a bit early can you come at 10.
i said no, and explained it was the time that was stopping me. oh well i can't have them done then, she replied. tryied to talk her around but no she wasnot having it.

if they had readed there notice board at work they would have seen my cards and i would have had 2 new clients, but they didn't and i don't have 2 new clients.

this is just my luck at the moment, hopefully things will get better for me:sad:

Oh thats a shame, but look on the bright side, as least they know for next time. Perhaps you should pop in there a bit more often and hand out some leaflets!

Latest posts

Back