Just started

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie79

Reaction score
well I started advertising last Saturday and so far I only have one client booked in. How long did it take to build up clientele? I have advertised in Facebook, shop windows. Left leaflets in village hall.

It does take time. How long have you been doing nails for?

Don't get disheartened it will happen just not overnight.
Not all advertising works either it's just a case of findIng what works for you.
Leaflet drops in streets near you are good. Just a basic flyer of your services and your number, you could prob do this on your home computer. Stay positive and focused.

Are you salon or mobile? X

I find my best form of advertising are the nails that my clients wear! So try to practise as much as you possibly can on friends and family (especially the ones who work in shops, banks etc where their hands are on show) take pictures of them so you can show other potential clients what you can do, post on Facebook, maybe create a business page if you haven't already.
Good luck! X

If you've one client booked in as a result of your ad last Saturday you're doing pretty well. Advertising isn't instant but works over time. Actually j never found it worked that well at all. And I hand delivered 1800 leaflets and only got 1 appt from that.
The only thing that's worked for me is word of mouth, and that's free :)

They will soon come when they see your lovely work! That's what matters at the end of the day! I would travel miles out for a good nail tech!! And now the tables have turned.. Such a lovely rewarding feeling. That one client u had will go show her work friends family friends her nails.. The best advertisement going if u ask me..

It can take one to three years to become fully booked.

I started my Facebook and ads about a month ago and haven't had any bookings so you're doing well!

It's taken me three years to finally get a solid set of customers. I only do this evenings and weekends.

Advertising is like a dripping tap, let it continue consistently and eventually you will fill your bucket! [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back