Just wanted to cry !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ste

Reaction score
Hi all, just want a bit of a rant, had a biz buddy come to my salon ( a small salon in a ex pit village) i opend the salon 1 year ago today, well i was telling him how i had taken a add out in a nice free mag that only goes to the "posh" side of the village ( i took this add coz it goes to the new houses that the people dont know there are shops down my end ) and he said that im wont get that sort of client and the people wont pay this sort of money in this village thay would rather pay lass for bad treatments ! And thay dont want to park nice cars on the road outside, so if i am happy as thing are ok but if i want to move foward in biz then i should move areas !!!! Some of the things he said i kind of see where he comin from but not all. I told him i cant be doin that bad as in my first 9 months i made profit !!! The more i think about it the more mad i get !! :sad::(. How can this be helpfull to me thats what hes meant to be doin helpin me.
Sorry to go on x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back