Just wanted to share with you guys...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
Am very pleased with these beautiful, paper thin, undetectable bonds I have prepared for a client having cold fusion ultrasonic this weekend.... I am doing flat bonds as her hair is very light blonde and not so thick. Really looking forward to the results.... just wanted to share, hope you don't mind :biggrin:

x

IMAG0761(1)22222222.jpg

I also want to have hair color like that. But i'm afraid that it won't suit me.. but it's beautiful, thanks for sharing.. ^^

Am very pleased with these beautiful, paper thin, undetectable bonds I have prepared for a client having cold fusion ultrasonic this weekend.... I am doing flat bonds as her hair is very light blonde and not so thick. Really looking forward to the results.... just wanted to share, hope you don't mind :biggrin:

x

View attachment 12888

How did you make these? x

Pretty much :D

If you are using I tips then I would recommend using an extra granule of adhesive melted on the flat part of your wand first.

Clamp the tip and allow the heat to disperse the hair flat until it's about 1-1.5 cm in width also feeding it in and dragging it out of the clamp a few times to make sure the hair is saturated at the bond site.

Then using a couple of silicone rolling 'thingy's' (can't think what you call them now) press it flat then bend in the middle to form a 'V' whilst it's still warm for easier application on head... then tidy up the end by snipping clean.

Hope I've explained that well enough... let me know how you get on x

Pretty much :D

If you are using I tips then I would recommend using an extra granule of adhesive melted on the flat part of your wand first.

Clamp the tip and allow the heat to disperse the hair flat until it's about 1-1.5 cm in width also feeding it in and dragging it out of the clamp a few times to make sure the hair is saturated at the bond site.

Then using a couple of silicone rolling 'thingy's' (can't think what you call them now) press it flat then bend in the middle to form a 'V' whilst it's still warm for easier application on head... then tidy up the end by snipping clean.

Hope I've explained that well enough... let me know how you get on x

Awesome! Will have a bash and let you know how I get on :)

I'll make sure I post a few piccy's of before, during and after fitting of this client.... It will be my first of my adaptation for ultrasonic as I wasn't all that impressed with how I was taught. So excited :D

x

Here is my attempt! Quite easy to do! Can't wait to fit them with my ultra sonic machine now! :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332154012.243302.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332154012.243302.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Back