Just Wax small roller head?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I brought the Salon System Just Wax Roller System at last years beauty show and it was great for my leg waxing so I got rid of my other wax systems.
I have now noticed the hair on my top lip has become darker and I also want to start waxing in between my eyebrows, does anyone know where I can get a small roller head?
I have tried looking online but have been unsuccessful?

x

Hi Geeks,

I brought the Salon System Just Wax Roller System at last years beauty show and it was great for my leg waxing so I got rid of my other wax systems.
I have now noticed the hair on my top lip has become darker and I also want to start waxing in between my eyebrows, does anyone know where I can get a small roller head?
I have tried looking online but have been unsuccessful?

x

Hi. I don't use the Just Wax Roller System but Hive Options instead. They have large, small and mini roller heads which fit the 80g cartridges. They might possibly be a standard size that will also fit your cartridges?

http://www.salonsdirect.com/product...-by-hive/options-by-hive-small-rollerhead-x-6

You might be easier to buy some mini spatulas and dip these into your cartridge. I mainly used PR rollers just for legs & hot wax for all facial & intimate. I do however have a couple of clients who prefer strip wax for eyebrows & chin wax. I tried mini rollers..once, they drag terribly & just weren't precise enough. I now use mini spatulas & dip into an 80g cartridge with a screw lid x
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back