Juvederm volbella looks fab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifullyMobi

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have a harley street trained nurse comes in to do clinics once a month in my salon. She offers a quite new lip filler volbella.OMG the results my clients are getting are fab its really natural. Lasts 12months

Im really tempted to get it done myself but abit scared as if anything was to ever go wrong wud be me it wud happen to.

All my clients are going mental for it.

Has anyone on here had it done? Also what u think? As wud like some other peoples opinions to.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone

I have a harley street trained nurse comes in to do clinics once a month in my salon. She offers a quite new lip filler volbella.OMG the results my clients are getting are fab its really natural. Lasts 12months

Im really tempted to get it done myself but abit scared as if anything was to ever go wrong wud be me it wud happen to.

All my clients are going mental for it.

Has anyone on here had it done? Also what u think? As wud like some other peoples opinions to.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi!
Could i ask if you know the difference between this and the juvederm smile? I had this done at the start of November. I was advised to have a full syringe (I was only going to have half as i really didnt want to end up with a trout pout!) but so glad i did! A full syringe was 1ml but i don't feel like you can tell much of a difference, so would be interested to hear about this one. Do you have any before and after pictures that she took? xx

Latest posts

Back