Kaeso manicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
Hello,

I need to buy some products to practice a luxury manicure with as they aren't included in my college kit.

I just want to find out if anyone has used the kaeso brand and if its any good. I don't want to spend too much whilst practicing on family and friends but obv want something that smells nice, does the job well enough. Their products seem to be priced fairly enough.

Thanks

They smell amazing and I have been using them for the last few months and are really nice, I also have ezecma and they didn't irritate and kept the moisture in well :) xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww i love it :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really like their products. The exfoliator smells lovely and does a great job without being too abbraisive.

Like L_Bailey I get breakouts of eczema on the hands but these products don't irritate at all.

xx

Fabulous, thanks ladies. I'll get some ordered :)

X

Same points as above. Just giving another vote :D I used them when training and when I was mobile

Laura xx

i love it too x
They smell delish :) x

I love kaeso products they have a lovely smell and texture. They use a lit of natural ingredients and use no parabens, sulphates or mineral oil either. Sent

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use these... I bought the smaller size to start and love them xx

i love the rasspberry handcream, just wish they did a smaller size so i can retail it to clients as a little extra

I have the Lime and Ginger exfoliating foot scrub. It's wonderful!

does anyone know if kaeso products are nut free? and if there are msds sheets available?

I love my Kaeso stuff. I could eat my hands after using the lotion :D

Jojemac, do you know where I can find msds for kaeso?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I'd call the company about the MSDS sheets. depending on how they sell it, they may include with bulk orders. If not many times it is on the company's website (but hidden until they give you the links or email them to you)

Thanks solsken, I've emailed them, just being impatient I guess haha. However, I am now wondering how many techs actually have the msds for the products they use...

xxx

I'd bet very few do. They don't think about it (until it's too late). the other problem is that some I bet feel 'well it's natural products, so why bother"

course I come from a job where it's mandated, so moving to nails seem logical to also keep up the same standard.

Since doing my lvl course , i am paranoid about this x lol
I have mine ,
But with my soaps i sell i have them for that as well so don't know why i am so para xx

Could you send me them please delish? (I haven't received a response from kaeso) x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back