karatin complex treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
hi hair experts
i have just had about 8 inches cut of my hair (curly hair)!! and had a fringe put in which i have to say am seriously down about and have had tears!! spare of the minute fing! one of my clients (beauty) told me of the above treatment, i like this new style when styled but i have curly hair so dont have time to do this every day im so growit out this style like we do! do you think this will help my hair be more managable while growing it out as dont want to go and blow 150 quid on it and then regret that too, have made an appointment but obviously if it is not gonna be worth it i wont bother. HELP SERIOUS BAD HAIR DAYS!!

I presume that you mean the brazilian blow dry. I have just started using it (3 months age and it is fantastic. However it is supposed to last for 3 months until it waers off but and noticing that my clients are coming back to me after 8-10 weeks and there hair has reverted. Still its an amazing product.

hi hair experts
i have just had about 8 inches cut of my hair (curly hair)!! and had a fringe put in which i have to say am seriously down about and have had tears!! spare of the minute fing! one of my clients (beauty) told me of the above treatment, i like this new style when styled but i have curly hair so dont have time to do this every day im so growit out this style like we do! do you think this will help my hair be more managable while growing it out as dont want to go and blow 150 quid on it and then regret that too, have made an appointment but obviously if it is not gonna be worth it i wont bother. HELP SERIOUS BAD HAIR DAYS!!

Hiya, Im over from the skin geeks, but have to say, I have curly frizzy hair that I straighten all the time, my hairdress tried out the brazillian blowdry on me 3 days ago and I have just washed my hair - it is AMAZING, I havent even had to get my straighteners out its that good. The only downside is that you have to keep it on for 3 days and it feels really grotty but is sooooo worth it when you wash it off. I dont know how long it will last for but for the moment it is great and would recommend it to anyone.

The only thing my hairdresser did say is that she did a lot of research and she went for the formaldahyde (cant spell) free version of the Brazillian - she thinks that is very very important. I would say GO FOR IT :lol::lol::lol:

PS Im sure your hair looks gorgeous xx

Hi Geeks,

The one I use only has to be left for 24 hours!! I used to do one that had to be left 4 days that was a nightmare and a lot of clients said they'd never have it again purely for that reason, but they're all back now cos of the 24 hour one.

It does work differently on everyone, I now eplain to y clients that its not a chemical treatment that is timed, it just does what it does!! If you have virgin (curly in particular) it can take 2-3 applications to really be at its best, but again not always the case. I definately think its something that you should try if you're down about your hair, I know its a lot to weigh out but if you don't try it you'll never know, it could be the best thing you ever do:)

:)Hi All

There is going to be a launch of a new Brand of Brazilian Blow Dry at Salon International. It has had independant tests and has been officially certified free of all possible carsonagens!! It is safe to use on pregnant and breastfeeding woman! The only company who can claim this. You can find them on stand number245 they are called D and L Hair Products:)

Latest posts

Back