karin herzog

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eager beaver

Reaction score
i have been given the following products: vita A kombi facial oil, vita A kombi 2 (day and night cream) and vita A kombi fruit acids face cream. they have the instructions on them, but i was wondering if they are suitable for all skin types (mine is normal/dry) and teh benefits to my skin. i have used it the past two nights and my skin feels softer (maybe its my imagination) and seems to have helped my skin already (it is pretty stressed and had reaction spots). Any help would be apprieciated x

These products will initially make your skin feel drier,-the oxygen-however after a short while you will see a fantastic improvement in your skin.Remember DO NOT rub in prods, just apply a tiny amount here and there the product spreads itself,otherwise the benefits of the oxygen will go onto your fingers!!
While using karin herzog products-use nothing else whatsoever.
mrs o

These products will initially make your skin feel drier,-the oxygen-however after a short while you will see a fantastic improvement in your skin.Remember DO NOT rub in prods, just apply a tiny amount here and there the product spreads itself,otherwise the benefits of the oxygen will go onto your fingers!!
While using karin herzog products-use nothing else whatsoever.
mrs o

Thankyou for your advice- my fingers may not be so grateful!:lol:

Karin herzog is great Eager i dont get to do many Richrd is more an authority on it than i am,i take care of Elemis.
However you will see results when using it.
As what was said before your skin may go a little drier than normal but this IS normal.
If you are using the oil underneath you vita a kombi cream this may not happen as the oil has MASSES of vit a and e which is essential in the collagen prduction.
The only reason your skin may go drier is because a drier skin lower water and oxygen activity.
When the creams are applied the skin goes into "overdrive" as it has to deal with all of this.If dryness occurs try the fruit acids cream BEFORE the facial oil,aqnd then apply the combi cream.
You can use ceratin products with the creams but a sa rule i tend not to reccomend this.
For this range it has to be used with all the other products from the range and HAS to be used twice daily to get the maximum benefit of "the 8 hour rule".Also the vit a will help to ratain fluid so it will help to plump up the skin more.

Hope this helps !

thanks for all that. when you say about using all the products, do you mean cleanser etc aswell? i'm quite intrigued with the chocolate cleanser (or is it just my greedy side?) x

When using herzog as a range as its a cosmecuetical it goes into the dermal layers of the skin so i tend to reccommend using a cleanser from herzog aswell.
That way you wont take any other products DOWN into the dermis,so if you are using any other cleansers that contain plant or essential oils the skin wont recognise this so you may get a reaction.After all i suppose we ar made up of chemicals and water,not lavender and lime....LOL

As for chocolate it has real therapeutic qualities,that is if its DARK and over the 70 % origin,as it contains magnesium and many other nutrients for the skin,as well as being holistic for the aroma.
Julie from Herzog who is the MD started the Chocolate revolution...LOL:green:

hth.

When using herzog as a range as its a cosmecuetical it goes into the dermal layers of the skin so i tend to reccommend using a cleanser from herzog aswell.
That way you wont take any other products DOWN into the dermis,so if you are using any other cleansers that contain plant or essential oils the skin wont recognise this so you may get a reaction.After all i suppose we ar made up of chemicals and water,not lavender and lime....LOL

As for chocolate it has real therapeutic qualities,that is if its DARK and over the 70 % origin,as it contains magnesium and many other nutrients for the skin,as well as being holistic for the aroma.
Julie from Herzog who is the MD started the Chocolate revolution...LOL:green:

hth.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may pop along to your salon for yummy choco cleanser xxx

hi

just wanted to ask - i was told by a former colleague that Karin Herzog does not contain oxgen it is hydrogen peroxide that contains oxygen and that the skin turning white in treatments is a temporary bleaching of the skin?

I used to work with these products and had never heard of this - can anyone enlighten me??

becki x

hi

just wanted to ask - i was told by a former colleague that Karin Herzog does not contain oxgen it is hydrogen peroxide that contains oxygen and that the skin turning white in treatments is a temporary bleaching of the skin?

I used to work with these products and had never heard of this - can anyone enlighten me??

becki x

Dont panic hydrogrn peroxide is a natural substance that is present in our gut and helps regulate it.
Its also present in offal and brocolli aswell.
It CAN NOT and WILL NOT bleach the skin.it will lighten keratin though.i.ehair and nails(particularly good for yellowing nails!)
However dont worry it wont do the same process on the skin.
Once the hydrogen peroxide(scientifically its chemicals are h2 o2)once this hits the skin it converts to o2 and thats why you feel a tingle on the skin as you can feel the liquid converting to gas.
HTS!:)

Latest posts

Back