Keeping clients at arms length

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nailzoo I find that lovely!
At the end of the day we are all just normal people.
I am much the same as you and I find compared to my other therapist friends who don't really give their clients the time of day, I am a lot busier.
There's nothing wrong with doing this. I have met some fantastic people through my job and that's one of the reasons I enjoy it x

Since doing this job, I actualy love my own company, so so much. My job is like a social life, and I love to spend time alone when Im not working or with close family. Like I said I cant escape my clients, there everywhere lol!!! I dont drink or have anything personal on facebook etc so them knowing anything realy personal about me is never going to happen anyways but I dont mind seeing them out and about when I am feeling social. x

This may sound sad to some,but my work is my social life, im too busy, with work,and my family, especially my baby for going out and stuff, so enjoy my girly time with my clients.dont get me wrong, we have fun, i love to see some of them,and them me in return,but would die if they saw me in a drunken state,they see me as a glamourous, professional,prim and proper confidante, persona, and i want to keep it that way : )

That's part of it for me too. Whether I do as I do now OR if I had returned to the office, I wouldn't have tme to go out and about after work because I have my kids and hubby and housework.
so,
A) do as I do now and ENJOY my job and the people to the fullest and at the end of the day, smile as my head hits my pillow because I've loved every minute of my job and the time with my family
OR
B) return to office work where I have no say in my hours or overtime, miss my kids like mad, get stressed out and miserable, hate the people I work with, resent my boss, yell at stock-brokers all day because they're lazy bozo's, get yelled at BY stock brokers because a stock dropped and that must be my fault, suffer migraines weekly, lose more weight than is healthy, wake up wanting to call in sick on occasion etc etc etc... and STILL come home too tired to go out and feel lonely because I never see my friends and have no energy to enjoy my family IF I do have the time....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I prefer Option A MUCH MORE!

Latest posts

Back