Kent brushes offer for students!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha99

Reaction score
I was jst ordering a few new brushes nd noticed that Kent are offering a student training kit for £35 for 11 brushes, usual price £80! Jst need to email them with your course details to recieve a code to order through the website, massive saving, jst thought I'd share.

I was jst ordering a few new brushes nd noticed that Kent are offering a student training kit for £35 for 11 brushes, usual price £80! Jst need to email them with your course details to recieve a code to order through the website, massive saving, jst thought I'd share.

thankyou :D

I want a student to buy me a set!! I'm annoyed I can't get one :( x

Good to know! Thanks

I want a student to buy me a set!! I'm annoyed I can't get one :( x

I'll order you one blue, but I'm not enrolling until 24th August will try to order before

I know its a brilliant deal im going to buy first thing thursday cant wait :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Now I need to find a student to get a code off x

That would be amazing thank you x

I emailed and asked for the codes but they just emailed back saying to call up and pay with credit/debit card. I ordered one set no questions were asked really so maybe you could call them? Sorry I can't be more help I thought they would just give the code!

01442232623 - Diane Tyson

was just going to say they asked no questions of me either zx

I emailed and asked for the codes but they just emailed back saying to call up and pay with credit/debit card. I ordered one set no questions were asked really so maybe you could call them? Sorry I can't be more help I thought they would just give the code!

01442232623 - Diane Tyson

Will ring tomorrow thanks x

Very welcome x

Has anyone got theres yet? I rang tonight but I think it was a bit late.
Just wonder if anyone's had them?

Got mine today! I'm made up, x

Have we worked out if they ask anything about your course? Or can we ring up and say yes we are a student...when we're not! (naughty I know) x

Have we worked out if they ask anything about your course? Or can we ring up and say yes we are a student...when we're not! (naughty I know) x
nothing is asked, just are you a student. I said yes and the name of my college that's all.
If you're worried - have a look on your local college website and tke their course number just in case they ask.

I ordered some today, asked about course I was on nd wanted course number so I jst had to make one up! Rang me back nd thought I'd been rumbled as iv ordered from them before but they had put my card details in wrong nd jst needed to confirm them, phewww! :lol:

Latest posts

Back