Kiddies - they grow up so quick! ....sniff....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Its my eldest boys 6th birthday tomorrow. I've just been wrapping his pressies and having lots of melancholy thoughts about how time has flown. His Dads out of the country on business (as ever) so I guess I'm missing him particularly this week.

To those of you who have tiny ones or are about to. Take my advice, take loads of photos, video footage and cherish every moment cos theyre gone sooooooo quickly and before you know it they are all grown up and babies no more! :cry:

i know!! it is my daughters 1st birthday on the 30th august and the time has flown!!!

life goes quicker when u got kids!

I know what you mean my oldest turned 16 in march and I felt really sad:cry: it was so silly but I felt she no longer needed me she was a woman but I am glad to say she will always need her mum she cant iron, cook, clean or drive :lol:

Tell me about it! My daughter is 20 this year and it seems like only yesterday I was sending her off on her first day at school. She is now at University and far too clever for her own good. PLUS, it makes me feel very old!:eek:

Oh dont! My last baby is off to school in September, and I am not coping well with it at all, (in fact I am an emotional wreck). I just feel like it was last week i had them. Its scary how it all goes in a blink of an eye. Unfortunately, it still dont stop me screaming like a banshee in the mornings to get them out the door in time!!!!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back