Kidney Stones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arianne 5

Reaction score
:cry: Kidney Stones have had just 2 since November OMG they have given me so much trouble:cry: Has anyone had them? can't beleive how much pain they give you and how awful they make you feel. :) Am going to hospital on the 12th to have them shattered great:) Mind you don't really know what i'm in for just be glad when they are gone. I'm now on antibiotics beacause iv'e got a kidney infection , has anyone had to go through this because of these little stones? Thanks Michelle:)

Hi, I have kidney stones, and its really bothering me a lot! When I was born, the tube in my right kidney was a bit narrow, so I had about 7 ops for this problem, and lately developed to Kidney Stones. I had 3 shock waves, didnt really work, only broke one big stone to 2 smaller ones. At the moment, my doc's taking furtuer investigation, hopefully they will give me an op for the stones, cant bear it anymore, and I have to live on antibiotics all the time too, a couple of months ago, I run out antibiotics, then I end up in the hospital for a week. Do you get fevers as well?

my husband had kidney stones about 3 years ago and he was in agony.
he passed his and touch wood hasn't had them since.
i hope you get rid of them soon!!!
sounds very painful.:eek:

My brother had them too a while ago, he was curled up in agony was kept in hospital overnight but seemed to pass them. He couldn't have the antibiotics as they said these would provoke his asthma. He's had no trouble since but has to avoid lots of foods he used to enjoy. The doc said look up kidney stones on internet and it lists the foods that aggravate them. Hope this is of help and get well soon. Sara.xx

:) Hi thanks for replying yes I do get fevers a lot & have been in hospital with a kidney infection can't think of its proper name pyerinitis don't know how to spell it but was awfull & i do think its coming back:cry: I have been told the shock treatment might not work so may have to have key hole just want rid of them:!: Raw beauty i hope you get yours sorted out soon let me know:) Did you have pain after they shattered them don't know what to expect? Take care :hug:

Michelle:hug:

Arianne 5 said:
:) Hi thanks for replying yes I do get fevers a lot & have been in hospital with a kidney infection can't think of its proper name pyerinitis don't know how to spell it but was awfull & i do think its coming back:cry: I have been told the shock treatment might not work so may have to have key hole just want rid of them:!: Raw beauty i hope you get yours sorted out soon let me know:) Did you have pain after they shattered them don't know what to expect? Take care :hug:

Michelle:hug:

Thanks love. I had the shock wave 3 times, didn't feel anything at all, but apparently if not feel anything it means not work, so mine wasnt success at all, and the docs kept talking about this key hole, but dont know when they will do this for me, I have been waiting for 5 and half years already!!!:cry: I was thinking to go to private hospital, but I've been told even private hospital will have the same doc, so its not much point! Good luck, hun, and take care xx

Ouch even the words kidney stones make me shudder. Ive had them twice, they finally admitted me to hospital after I coudlnt pass them this time. I was out of my head on painkillers. Unfortunately its likely that if you have had them once you are likely to get them again within 7 years!
Hope the operation goes well chick.

:cry: I have a feeling the shock treatment won't work that will just be my luck lol will let you all know:) Michelle

i have kidney disease and blockages in the tubes so i have more or less continuos infections because of it so i know the pain your going through now :D

Laydee Danielle said:
i have kidney disease and blockages in the tubes so i have more or less continuos infections because of it so i know the pain your going through now :D

What's the blockage in your tube? Cos I had prob with my tube too.

well i'm off to the doc't this morning as i have yet another UTI, this must be the 5th one i've had since january!! i'm fed up of it so god knows how you guys are feeling/ coping with stones!!
i've had my bladder/ kidneys scanned before about 3 years ago they said it was just one of thosae womanly things, but there getting worse now. i've already become resistant to some antibiotics already. i'm on Methenamine hippurate to try and prevent them coming back but nothing seems to work!

do you think i should ask my doc if he'll refer me again?? x

I know exactley what are are feeling, that pain is increadable... i would rather been in labour!!!

I had mine along with a urine tract infection last august, i passed the stone but still keep getting infections, ive always had a deep sore ache in my back and going to have further investigations.

my mum had them too, in the same kidney,

you must drink about 2 to 3 litres a day, i did, its a pain keep going to the loo tho. it will keep it flushed through.

as the other geeks says, when you eventually pass it, you are likely to get anther one, so keep drinking, our kidneys do not flush out the calcites in our urine very well!!

Good luck Hunni, let us know how you are getting on

Carriexxxx

:) Thanks eveyone only a week to go Hopefully treatment will work:!: :cry: Back on strong painkillers and antibiotics again , Your right honey mummy would rather be in labour:lol:

I've had them and it pains like hell! Torture!
Hope all goes well for you. XX

Latest posts

Back