Kim Lawless trained intimate waxer in Derby area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortshadylady

Reaction score
Dear all

I wonder if you can help. I am a SUPER SCARED bod who desperately wants to try a Hollywood wax but am simply too terrified (for reasons of pain and embarrassment!). I've read lots of info on here about Kim Lawless trained waxers being the best of the best and wondered if there were any such experts in the Derby area. Thank you all in advance!! xx

Nkd in Nottingham. They are fantastic! I recommend clients to them as I don't offer intimate in my salon.

Nkd in Nottingham. They are fantastic! I recommend clients to them as I don't offer intimate in my salon.

Aw thank you so much. Nottingham is prob a tad too far but I will certainly bear (bare! hehe!) it in mind. Thank you! x

I go to a lady called Gail in Hilton. She's on here but can't remember her user name. She will probs come along soon. Ill also pm you her number. Xx

nkd are the Flagship Perron Rigot salon in the UK and the girls there some of the best you can get. For a test time treatment they could be worth the trip.

I'm in Wolverhampton, but thats prob a bit far too.

If you go on Kim's website and give a call I'm sure they can put you in touch with someone nearer.

Good luck!
Mat

Try Lorna at Perfect Touch in Spondon.

Thank you all very much! Really appreciate the responses and the PM's. That's a few good options I now have. Very grateful. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back