Kim Lawless training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalbeauty1

Reaction score
i have just booked on to do the kim lawless training I'm super excited :)
have any of you been and stayed in a hotel? i live a long way away so my husband is going to drive me and we are going to stay the night. any recommendations of a good hotel close by?
thanks everyone :)

i have just booked on to do the kim lawless training I'm super excited :)
have any of you been and stayed in a hotel? i live a long way away so my husband is going to drive me and we are going to stay the night. any recommendations of a good hotel close by?
thanks everyone :)

hi yes both times I went I flew over and stayed overnight

first time - railway hotel.... omg!!!!! I still have flashbacks about it it was that bad lol DO NOT book

second time.. I used the Devonshire hotel its like an upscale slightly boutiquey b&b and I thought it was just fab!

I had the most amazing nights sleep in it and I'm a bad sleeper and their breakfast is fabulous the selection of breads just wow and they have free parking

its not far from kims either

Where is the training out of interest?

hi yes both times I went I flew over and stayed overnight

first time - railway hotel.... omg!!!!! I still have flashbacks about it it was that bad lol DO NOT book

second time.. I used the Devonshire hotel its like an upscale slightly boutiquey b&b and I thought it was just fab!

I had the most amazing nights sleep in it and I'm a bad sleeper and their breakfast is fabulous the selection of breads just wow and they have free parking

its not far from kims either

That's great to know I'm heading over soon & I need to book somewhere to stay so ill have a look at that hotel. Thanks x

Excellent thank you :) I will check it out thanks for the advice x

I stayed at The Kilns (my husband came with me too). We stayed for 2 nights as I did 2 days with Kim. I'd recommend it and it's very close to Kim's place. You won't regret training with Kim - best thing I ever did!

Latest posts

Back