Kim Lawless waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello Ladies, Im Going for 2 days on Monday, Im More worried driving there from devon hehe. I am So excited, Has anyone thats done the training stayed at top meadow ?[/

Don t be worried . Alot of the girls on my course travelled from the West Country x I stayed in Corner farm just next to top meadow . Others stayed there, it's fine and the breakfast is great apparently!! Really easy to get to from Kim s to. You ll have a great time xxx

I trained with Kim earlier in the week. Having trained in intimate waxing previously (at not much less than Kim's pricing) I was left feeling less than confident and avoided hot wax like the plague. Kim's training amazed me, she has a unique technique that makes complete sense, I can't wait to get going, just gutted I have nobody to practice on! Lol xx

Thanks for the link..taking a look.... I trained in waxing many years ago and I have lost my confidence a bit as I don't do as much in the spa I work in..and intimate waxing wasnt really about.. (blimey that makes me sound ancient..only 33..honest!)

:)
Ha ha………..well I'm almost 54, so how does that make me sound! x

I trained with Kim earlier in the week. Having trained in intimate waxing previously (at not much less than Kim's pricing) I was left feeling less than confident and avoided hot wax like the plague. Kim's training amazed me, she has a unique technique that makes complete sense, I can't wait to get going, just gutted I have nobody to practice on! Lol xx
I think I know who this is:)

Remember this……….if you can't get models, how are you going to get clients! Ask all of your current clients that have tanning, nails etc and give them a free wax. Yes FREE! It's for your benefit, not there's. Book them all in on the same day and for the first few allow 45mins, then the one's after allow 30mins. Before you know it, you'll be waxing them at a steady pace and feeling relaxed and chatting throughout and they'll be out the door in 15 mins and you'll have time to make a coffee or answer some calls in between clients.

Remember though……..you're only as good as your last wax so you've got to get EVERY single hair out, back and front.:wink2:

I enquired about booking, got the details of the next available course and just before i booked my car died so i have had to use my hard saved cash to sort my car, so gutted :(

Guess i will just have to start saving again, as im desperate to train with Kim, you only hear good things.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Will so being booking training in next year!

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I never forget that I wouldn't be where I am today without my lovely students. Thank you all. xx

Latest posts

Back