Km hair extension course!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've booked to do a day course at km hair extension training venue has anyone trained with this company and if yeah how did you geeks find the training? Xx

Yes I trained with them. I found the training excellent. Very professional & trainer was very knowledgable.

I havent trained with them, but I have heard positive things about them, professional etc.

tigi

Ok thanks geeks, I've booked on the course were I will be learning 6 different methods not sure if I've done the right thing though as its just a 1 day course I'm thinking maybe it's a little too much to take in at once. Xx

I did 3 methods in one day. Personally, I couldnt have managed to do the 6 as it was just too much to take in & have time to practice etc. However KM do offer the option to go back on their course free of charge, so if you dont manage to take it all in, you can always re-attend if needs be.

I did 3 methods in one day. Personally, I couldnt have managed to do the 6 as it was just too much to take in & have time to practice etc. However KM do offer the option to go back on their course free of charge, so if you dont manage to take it all in, you can always re-attend if needs be.

Oh that's good I thought it would have been too much to take in but I wanted to try as many in one course as I could to see which I prefer to save keep going on separate courses. Xx

Hi, can you please give me details about this course I would love to attend. Couldnt find anything online when I looked,

thanks in advance xxx

Hi it's called km hair extension training they have a website too. Xx

I must say that I paid to train in 6 methods with them and wasn't at all happy. Everything was rushed and I got a little sick of hearing how fusion bonds are the same size as a grain of rice with practice....nonsense!!!! Hot fusion bonds the size of a grain of rice??? You would have to attach one or two hairs at a time!
I then went on to train again with lush-us and found it a lot better. Friendlier, more personalised, and with as much back up and support as you could ever possibly need.
To be honest, I totally wasted my money with KM.

I must say that I paid to train in 6 methods with them and wasn't at all happy. Everything was rushed and I got a little sick of hearing how fusion bonds are the same size as a grain of rice with practice....nonsense!!!! Hot fusion bonds the size of a grain of rice??? You would have to attach one or two hairs at a time!
I then went on to train again with lush-us and found it a lot better. Friendlier, more personalised, and with as much back up and support as you could ever possibly need.

I'm booking my training with lush us glad u said they were good they were really helpful when I called them the other day xxx

Lush us are great!
I can honeslty say that when it comes to training or supplying hair etc, their customer service is the best by far!
Have fun on your course!

Lush us are great!
I can honeslty say that when it comes to training or supplying hair etc, their customer service is the best by far!
Have fun on your course!

Thank u x

Oh no now I'm worried I've already booked it and paid deposit I go next friday, I did ring and mention to the lady I was worried I wouldn't take it all in and she said its ok as.I can go back free of charge on which ever course/method I feel I'm not sure about, how long ago did you do your training with km? I looked at lush us but I don't think they are near me i hope i havnt wasted my money as its cost quite abit Xxx

Has anyone else had and good or bad experiences with km extension training really thinking of cancelling and just loosing the £50 deposit I'm paying £800 and don't want to go and pay all that and find I've wasted all my money. Xx

It's a few years ago since I trianed with them and it cost me about the same.
Personally I don't think it was worth anywhere near theat.
Also on teh day there were people wandering in and out the whole time, people who had been on their course before and kept going back as they didn't fel confident enough to go and do extensions in the real world.
I was also annoyed that before the training they told me that everyone on the same day as me was doing the 6 method training so I booked on that. When i got there I was the only one doing all 6! Then they showed me the 6 methods in front of everyone else....all the other people just stood and watched and then they let them try the other methods too...even though they hadn't paid for it!
I wasn't happy!
Can i ask a question...are you a hairdresser?

It's a few years ago since I trianed with them and it cost me about the same.
Personally I don't think it was worth anywhere near theat.
Also on teh day there were people wandering in and out the whole time, people who had been on their course before and kept going back as they didn't fel confident enough to go and do extensions in the real world.
I was also annoyed that before the training they told me that everyone on the same day as me was doing the 6 method training so I booked on that. When i got there I was the only one doing all 6! Then they showed me the 6 methods in front of everyone else....all the other people just stood and watched and then they let them try the other methods too...even though they hadn't paid for it!
I wasn't happy!
Can i ask a question...are you a hairdresser?

Yeah I've been hairdressing for about 10years now, I don't know what to do now I was so looking forward to doing it. :( xx

I wasn't being funny by asking, I just wondered.
I am a qualified hairdresser too and yes, I did pick up some things from KM, BUT I don't think it was as good as other training.
There were some non hairdressers on my course and the thought of them going out and fitting extensions following that one day was terrifying.
I kept in touch with one of them. She only ever fitted one set and it went so badly wrong that she refunded the client the full amount and never even tried again.
Maybe the training has changed since I went as other people have said they think they are good. I can only go on my own experience and mine wasn't the best.
I feel bad now as you are/were looking so forward to it. :sad:
I don't know what to suggest to be honest.
You could try calling lush-us (or other training places) and just seeing what they say re: training in your area etc.
Saying all this, you may go along next week and it could be great!
Things can change over a few years!

Aww dont feel bad I was the one that asked I'd rather know the truth, I booked with them because I'd read a few posts saying they were good I just thought I may aswell do all six methods to see which I prefer but then thought maybe that's too much to do, I had a look at lush us but there are no courses on there website anywhere near me. Xxx

It might still be worth asking Lush-us.
They used to be very flexible, although they have grown a lot since so might not be able to be so accomodating.
Or...just go along next week and see what happens!
As I say, it might be a lot better now....it has been a few years.
x

Ok i might ring lush us and see what they say ive read on there website they can come to your salon and train you in 3methods for the same price I'm paying at km for the 6 methods. thanks for your help;) xxx

Latest posts

Back