Koleston help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lily smith

Reaction score
I have a new client wanting half head of foils. Her natural colour is about a 7, she already has blonde and a nice warmer reddish colour, quite subtle. I was thinking koleston 7/37, she liked this on the colour chart. I haven't used this one before though so just wondering how it will come out. Will it be true to the colour chart? Don't want in your face colour, just nice and subtle. All comments and suggestions welcome thanks.

i usually use 7/37 as a really natural, auburny red tone. its great for people with a bit of auburn in their hair to be used as a low light, for a subtlec effect. i really like it. :D

Its a nice colour , are you going to alternate it with anything?

Hi , if she is a seven base already , and she is has some lighter shades ?
why not go for a deeper warm colour in a six ? as it would look a bit more contrasting than a seven on a base seven which may not alter it that much ,

Thanks guys! I'm going to alternate it with some blonde high lights and she didn't want anything darker. I'm doing her hair tomorrow so thanks for the reassurance x

so your using it to go over the light ends to blend it all in , should be nice

Latest posts

Back