Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night's client :)

Attachments

• Little Princesses with Konad.jpg
    Little Princesses with Konad.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
wedding nails
picture.php

Konad on accent nails

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367078371.434771.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367078371.434771.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 424
Last night's client :)

Did you do these the YouTube way to get them central ? Don't use my konad kit much, but this thread is inspiring me !

I'm not sure as I'm at home now, it's konad one though, then burgundy dots by hand x

Did you do these the YouTube way to get them central ? Don't use my konad kit much, but this thread is inspiring me !

I don't know the 'You Tube' way to get them central - a link to that would be appreciated! Just kind of guessed with only a few that needed removing with a bit of cleanser and re-stamping :)

Konad white is excellent
picture.php

Evaperk, can I ask what plate you used. I really need (not want!!!) to add this to my collection :)

Mine this week

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367140600.026763.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367140600.026763.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 401
Bundle Monster plate 313 xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367213873.783673.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367213873.783673.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 400
~One of the new konad plates, used a Beauty Uk polish to stamp over Sheelac cake pop and hand done silver spots with a GOSH polish, for my Mum's friend's wedding

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~One of the new konad plates, used a Beauty Uk polish to stamp over Sheelac cake pop and hand done silver spots with a GOSH polish, for my Mum's friend's wedding

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is lovely! I've seen you do this in other colour ways. I love this plate! :). That's great to know that some of the Beauty Uk polishes work well. Was quite thick? As some polishes appear opaque but when you apply them they are translucent.

* Sorry predictive text will be the death of me*
Was it quite thick?

Love the pink hearts, I did treat myself to a few of the new konad plates, I like them as they are bigger designs but haven't used it yet but I think these are my next ones.

Oh and thank you for the advice about the white konad rather than white pearl It does look more tippexy white!

* Sorry predictive text will be the death of me*
Was it quite thick?
Yes it is quite thick, all three of the beauty UK metallic polishes work and I only tried this pink one. I'm interested to see if the new shellac vinylux stamps!

Latest posts

Back