Konad-all you need to know and your favourite pics!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I dont know if anybody has tried these polishes "2true" metallic range from superdrug, but they stamp really well. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415550553.399421.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415550725.862680.jpgthis is the polish above stamped over Gelish Night Reflection. I only bought 1.. Gonna have to go back & get the rest now, haha. Currently on 3 for 2. X

View attachment 78520this is the polish above stamped over Gelish Night Reflection. I only bought 1.. Gonna have to go back & get the rest now, haha. Currently on 3 for 2. X
Lovely colour! Looks like I'm going to Superdrug tomorrow!! x

Hi sorry for butting in 😊 which colours can be used on these stamps? New to all this but they look amazing!

Sorry just seen above!

Whenever I try to use my stamp kit, the polish dries too fast & won't stick to the stamper! I try to move quickly but it never works right. Am I missing something obvious? I feel dumb! Haha

If you're using regular nail polish to stamp with maybe that's your problem? Use the proper stamping polish and see how that compares.

Missbrum, this looks devine. Can you tell us what stamp this is you've used.

Hi thank you,
It is Moyou Pro collection XL Plate 07.

The colour of the 2true Polish is, Artemis.

xXx

Trip to Superdrug went well today, thank you to 'Missbrum' for sharing!

They remind me of BarryM polishes for stamping, really easy to use, and lovely on dark colours! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 324

They remind me of BarryM polishes for stamping, really easy to use, and lovely on dark colours! :D

Nice!! And uh-oh.... 🙊

Please can I just remind everyone that we don't recommend consumer products on Salon Geek, as they are not professional.

Thank you.

Please can I just remind everyone that we don't recommend consumer products on Salon Geek, as they are not professional.

Thank you.
Noodle, Thank you for posting reminder, but I'm a little confused, isn't this whole thread about a product that is available to consumers, sometimes from Amazon and even Ebay.
I'm not sure there is a professional only stamping polish, but I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong. x

Noodle, Thank you for posting reminder, but I'm a little confused, isn't this whole thread about a product that is available to consumers, sometimes from Amazon and even Ebay.
I'm not sure there is a professional only stamping polish, but I'm sure someone will correct me if im wrong. x

Even so, I'm not sure the use of non professional polishes should be overly encouraged as it were, as new site members and newly qualified nail technicians may also think it's acceptable to use them in general.

These look beautiful, what plate have you used please?

I've got four out of five polishes. Just waiting on delivery. Thank you OP for the recommendation. 💅

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

BBCharmer they look beautiful.. are they stamped over black? I've ordered the remaining four colours and 2 of their glitter dusts.. Cant wait for them to arrive. x

Sorry to Mods if i've been bad, I didnt mean to.. Excitement got the better of me and I just HAD to share how good these were for stamping! xxx

These will now be with me in 3 - 5 working days :) Gorgeous colours and as already said remind me of the Barry M Foil Effects polishes x

Now I'm off to go and have a looksie at MoYou :lol:

These look beautiful, what plate have you used please?

I've got four out of five polishes. Just waiting on delivery. Thank you OP for the recommendation. ��

Thank you, it's Born Pretty QA88....I believe they have a sale on at the moment. x

Last edited:
BBCharmer they look beautiful.. are they stamped over black? I've ordered the remaining four colours and 2 of their glitter dusts.. Cant wait for them to arrive. x

Sorry to Mods if i've been bad, I didnt mean to.. Excitement got the better of me and I just HAD to share how good these were for stamping! xxx
The Green and Blue are over Black Pool, the Pinky Purple is over Asphalt (Dark Grey) x

Thank you, it's Born Pretty QA88....I believe they have a sale on at the moment. x

Haha yes I'm waiting for my two out of three remaining parcels from them ;) I think I've ordered that plate already :) x

Latest posts

Back