Konad designs too small for my nails :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if anyone got the same problem as me with konad being too small, I have clients with larger nails than me. I wondered whether you could buy larger designs for the larger nail plus I think this would also be a good idea for big toes! So disappointed when I tried it out and didn't fit, bit love the product. Any help would be good thanks xx

Hi guys just wondered if anyone got the same problem as me with konad being too small, I have clients with larger nails than me. I wondered whether you could buy larger designs for the larger nail plus I think this would also be a good idea for big toes! So disappointed when I tried it out and didn't fit, bit love the product. Any help would be good thanks xx
I have got the same problem:rolleyes:Cant find any larger designs they seem to be all of the same size x

I just use stamp in the middle and then add neccessary details with the same konad or nail art brush, usually it works...i think girls were posting other type of plates with bigger designs, just can not remember the name. :wink2: hope it helps :)

The Q1 plate has a larger design

Thanks guys I will be looking for larger ones! Just want my job to be easy ad pos! Lol x

I have the same problem with Konad, I have some bundle monster plates and those are bigger, with those I just have to double stamp the thumbs. Aren't some of the new Konad plates supposed too be bigger?

That's a good idea to fill in the missing bits with a nail art brush!

you could turn it on a side depending on the design and nail length.

Latest posts

Back