Konad Nail Art Stamping Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have just brought the stamping kit, and want to throw it thrw the window, i cant even get the design to stick to the stamp, and ive never had any problems with any area of nail or design before. im baffled:cry:

I had a kit a few days ago , after i did a couple of attempts it was working greattt ! wooohhoooo

Just to put your mind at rest, i actually spoke to Sam prior to posting this information.
Karen:rolleyes:

raw-beauty said:
Just wondered was this not classed as Advertising?

Just to let you know that we are in the process of preparing a Stamping Nail Art Gallery so keep checking the website.
Many thanks
Karen Taylor:green:

VHunter said:
Would love to see more pics of konad art.
I couldn't find a gallery on the site, only the templates?

Does anyone have a tonne of konad art?

Airbrushing seems to be the thing in my neighborhood and I really don't want to do that.
Konad seems simpler and less expensive.

I would love to see more of it before I decide to invest.

thanks!

Im baffled as to why so many professional nail techs have trouble with this 'amazingly simple' nail art system!! My daughter (12 yrs) and all her friends, my staff and their 5-10 year olds can all do it with their eyes closed!!!

Put the polish on the design, scrape off excess with scraper, put stamp onto design, design is now on stamp, press onto finger nail!!! thats it!!! dont take all day over it, just get on with it! Apply the top coat in one quick stoke over the design (try not to let the brush come into contact with the design). Use a dryer to get the topcoat to dry quickly - if its too warm the topcoat takes too long to dry and can lead to design smudging - the smae as with any nail art! You dont need to wait hours to apply the topcoat, do it straight away if you wish. We do this at the beauty shows and it works every time.

Let me know how you get on:cry: .
kind regards
Karen Taylor

sketch said:
i have just brought the stamping kit, and want to throw it thrw the window, i cant even get the design to stick to the stamp, and ive never had any problems with any area of nail or design before. im baffled:cry:

thank god!
Karen:rolleyes:

Trace67 said:
I had a kit a few days ago , after i did a couple of attempts it was working greattt ! wooohhoooo

cant understand why people dont like it ???? I still think its great :eek:

Trace67 said:
cant understand why people dont like it ???? I still think its great :eek:

Perhaps only a "select few" can get on with it.

The topic of the Konad Stamping kit has come up numerous times and 9 out of 10 people don't get along with it.

Im baffled as to why so many professional nail techs have trouble with this 'amazingly simple' nail art system!! My daughter (12 yrs) and all her friends, my staff and their 5-10 year olds can all do it with their eyes closed!!!

Perhaps it was designed for small children as they seem to be the ones getting along with it.

River

I was just reading this topic and I know it's a little old but had to put my 2 cents in. I saw something identical to this product at a state fair I went to this past weekend, may have even been the same product sure looked just like it. Anyway it was for sale to anyone who wanted it and it seemed expensive to me, $30 for 3 bottles of polish 2 design plates a stamp and a scraper. They did a demo of it on my nail and to me it just seems very messy and the clean up seems time consuming. The one nail that was done for me although it did not smear it did take several hours to completely dry after the top coat was applied, it stayed sticky for a long time.

Latest posts

Back