Konad Professional nail Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bry T

Reaction score
I have a question........ So Konad have always made a Regular nail polish (incidentally it is very nice), but they have now introduced a Professional nail polish in a rainbow of colours.

Has anyone tried it? Would any buy it? 15ml £7.50.

This is the link to the official webpage where you can see all of the colours. Likey/no likey :?:

So Konad have introduced a high end regular nail polish. The colours are amazing! £7.50 per bottle
Enjoy Stamping Nail art with KONAD.

The colours look like a lovely range. I would pay £7.50 for them, but would probably trial a few before buying too many.

Do you know if these can be used with the image plates or are they specifically for painitng?

:biggrin:

Thank you for the feedback.

These are regular high end nail polishes. I do not believe that they can be used for stamping as they would not have an acrylic base.

Once I have the pics I will add them to my website to order :biggrin:

£7:50 retail or trade? £7;50 trade price is way too expensive!

£7:50 retail or trade? £7;50 trade price is way too expensive!

Good point. Well the RRP from Konad is £8. What is a trade price for OPI £4.75 ish?

The colours are nothing to get excited about, and £7.50 is definitely too expensive. I would rather stick with OPI, they have an amazing range of colours and cost less. Sorry :hug:

Latest posts

Back