Konad Stamping Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angone

Reaction score
Does anyone use this Konad Stamping Nail Art?? Just curious to see if it is worth spending the money on!

try doing a search on here for konad stamping kit as there are a few threads about this that should help you.x

Yes check the other threads on here, quiet a few about them! But yes I have recently purchased one & love it!!! :O)

there good but still prefere free hand, good for kids though. Dont bother buying loads of colour, some of them dont show up very well. Black and white are good.

yeah i love my konad kit! its so easy to use and a lot faster than freehanding. i agree with the last post though, their colors arent that great, they tell you you HAVE to use their polish becuase its a specially formulated vescosity :rolleyes: lol, they're really tiny and pretty pricey, ive had just as good results with regular polish! search "konad nail art" on youtube and you'll find TONS of tutorials and videos!!:)good luck

Ive got the kit and I love it. I know a lot of people have had problems with it, but I can honestly say I never have. I think its a great little kit for a quick bit of nal art.

Latest posts

Back