Konad storing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
I've had a search, but can't find anything.
I've seen little cases that you can store konad plates in, a bit like a cd wallet.. Any ideas where I can get one? Thanks

Sure I seen these on amazon xx

I have a Pueen pink mock croc one, also from Amazon. Konad, Pueen, Gal & Bundle Monster plates all fit in it. The Messy Mansion plates don't fit in it.

I use a pretty binder with sports card holders (pocket pages). They are just the right sized and super cheap compared to the bundle monster. I also keep my stickers and striping tape in the card pockets. Nice to have it all in one place. Easy to find what you want.
images

How about using a business card holder?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393346258.194241.jpg I found it! Unfortunately, if I want to only order 1, it would cost too much, but if I ordered $25 worth of stuff they would send to uk. I type it into my amazon app and these don't even show, only on a google results page.
I want one!!

The Bundle Monster ones are on eBay and Amazon for abt £15 I think, they were when I looked a couple of weeks ago anyway xx

Latest posts

Back