L’Oréal shade chart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spin

Reaction score
Hi I am currently buying my loreal colours from a wholesaler. How much are majirel from loreal direct? Do i get a free shade chart from them?

Hi I am currently buying my loreal colours from a wholesaler. How much are majirel from loreal direct? Do i get a free shade chart from them?
They are cheaper but only if you bulk buy. They do a package for new accounts where you get a big discount, all the colour charts you need, lots of freebies, samples, etc. If you only need to order a few tubes, wholesalers work out cheaper.

Thank you very much. Do you know what the individual tubes work out buying direct? And what the minimum order is? Sorry for all the questions but trying to work out what is best before entering into an account.Many thanks 😊

So far as I know there isn't a minimum order. Majirel is xxx +VAT, but you get a minimum 25% discount by having an account. At the mo, they're offering 40% off for 12 tubes per month or more, but the offers change all the time. Also, with the 12 tubes you get a developer or salon size mask. I think it's well worth having an account as you get some free training too. You can register on their partner shop and have a look round first Home | L'Oréal Partner Shop

If you do register, go on special offers then click on see more under "shop now", there are better offers there. Don't know if you get a rep just by registering online. I like having a rep, she comes in the salon and keeps us updated about new products, etc.

[no trade prices please - thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much . Very informative.
That helps a lot.

Latest posts

Back