l&p back fill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookbj

Reaction score
Hi all,

I did this back-fill a few weeks ago and I'm looking for any comments of improvement you pro's have to offer.

I use Lechat products and blended in a silver and purple glitter in zone 3.

I know my smiles are rubbish and a little wonky etc etc in places (believe me I'm working very hard to perfect them). My friend was absolutly thrilled with them but you know you are always more critical with your own work.

This is the first back-fill she has had. She wanted the length and wanted the white thick as this is how she likes them.

Anything you think I can do to improve??

I have only been doing this since oct 08 and she is the 5th different person I have done.

thanks all:)

well done for posting and for already knowing where you have gone wrong,thats the first step in its self as its hard to correct a problem if you cant see one.
the only thing i can add is that the sidewalls need to be taken in as they are very wide so the nails look slightly fan shaped.x

I agree with Tracey, side walls need pulling in slightly, and the underside of the nails need tidying up.. other than that well done for posting hun...xxx

Hey sweetie
I agree with Tracey and Suze, I think these look really good considering its your 5th different person.

Thanks for sharing hun
Sue x

Hi guys,

Thanks for that, it really helps. I agree with the fan-like shape and can see what you mean now. I know the underside needed tidying and I did do that before I left her but took the picture before I did it.
I knew something didnt quite look right with them but just couldnt put my finger on why...

Thanks all - I feel better now!

Latest posts

Back