L&P brushes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyel83

Reaction score
Hi all, im just after some opinions on brushes. Im currently using the CND pro series round #8 brush. I do love the brush but when i got it out of my kit yesterday i noticed it had slipped out of its case and the bristles were squashed against the side of a box. So now its all bent and what not. I tried to straighten it out a bit but didnt want to mess with it so much. I can still use it but can tell a difference when im working. I want to buy another brush anyway so i have a back up and just wondering if i should try a different one. Can anyone recommend a good brush? I like that theres a bit of weight to the cnd brush so i dont want one thats too light. Any ideas would be great. TIA :) X

You are already using an excellent brush, so it may be best to order another one and stick with it, if you like the way it handles.
I also recommend the EzFlow 508 brush as a great all rounder brush.
Regarding your bent one, it may be possible to restore it, but if I were you I would still order a new brush before you try this.

Fill a cup with hot water (just off the boil) and dip your brush immersing the hairs into it for a few seconds. remove and the hairs should snap back into shape. Wipe and shape your brush on a lint free pad to get back into proper shape.
this is not something to do on a regular basis, but it has saved a few brushes of my former students.

Oh wow thanks so much for that tip izzidoll. I'll be trying that as soon as i get home :) i really do like the cnd brush so maybe it would be best sticking with what i know. Where can i look at those ezflow brushes? are they on S2 or ellisons? Thanks again for replying :) X

Graftons International are the distributors for EzFlow, not sure where all the sub distributors are based, there isn't one up here in Scotland, last time I ordered a new brush I had to contact someone in Newcastle.

You can buy the 508 from beauty express or salons direct. But you have to phone as it's not available via the website. It's also double the price of the CND...

Am I the only one who pokes myself with CND brushes?? They're so sharp & pointy. I don't get on with them at all & it annoys me they don't have lids.

Love the 508, also like the harmony 2 piece & the crystal nails big one all of which thankfully come with lids!

harmony crystal ez 508.jpg

Thankyou both for the replies. I think im going to have a look at that ezflow brush :) and thanks again for that tip izzidoll, it worked a treat. I'll still buy another brush as backup tho. Lol. X

Latest posts

Back