L&P sculptured nails Course in UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denmark

Reaction score
I have bin thinking about coming to the UK and take a class in sculptured nail, to learn it perfectly. I have taken a course with NSI in L&P, but i realy see that the way i should go is to learn sculpted nails, and have it leared by a professional. So is there anybody how gives classes in this in the UK ???

are you planning to change brands, or do you want to carry on using your nsi products ?

i would think n.s.i in the u.k would offer training in sculptured nails.

I would be okay with me to change brand, i don´t think the basic skills of learning sculpted nails would be that diffrent from brand to brand ore am i wrong ???

no, youre right, skills would be the same. but if you change brands you will have the cost of new products to consider too. also as you are in europe, you will need to consider where you will get further supplies from.

Charlotte, if you don´t mind changing your brand, then there´sno need to go to UK. Do a conversion to Creative. They cover sculpting and once you´ve done a course you can attens their regular training nights for free. When going to these, you can practice whatever you like. I actually went to one of these to practice my sculpting. Any questions? PM me. (på dansk, selvfølgelig:green: )

Latest posts

Back