La Beeby shoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats right ruth, we will be having a paying clientel so we have to look proffesional at all times

xx

Thats right ruth, we will be having a paying clientel so we have to look proffesional at all times

xx

Quite so!

I may well have got a tad over-enthusiastic with some of the things I said yesterday, thinking about it. After all, the last thing one wants in any salon is complete anarchy!

So my take on this now is:

(1) The college will want to present a uniform corporate brand image to clients using their salon facilities.

(2) One way to achieve this is to request that students purchase the same sort of clothing and footwear from a particular supplier.

(3) In the event that the prescribed uniform is not suitable for a particular student (e.g. in terms of sizing or fit), or the student has other specific needs, then it should be possible to substitute for an alternative, provided that this also meets the requirements of the college.

(4) The college should reserve the right to be shown supporting documentation (e.g. doctor's note) if someone requests an alternative uniform, just to make sure that the system is not abused.

As this is probably on a par with what an employer would expect, then I no longer have a problem with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

You can get enthusiastic all you need hon, your showing an interest in a certain subject and are airing your views :)
I agree that you should be able to make substitutions when & where needed. I have looked and they do a wide range of sizes in the uniform which is good :green:
xx xx

You can get enthusiastic all you need hon, your showing an interest in a certain subject and are airing your views :)
I agree that you should be able to make substitutions when & where needed. I have looked and they do a wide range of sizes in the uniform which is good :green:
xx xx

Aye, I had a look at their web site last night and was impressed with their range too. On the plus side, their shoes actually go up to a size 9, one size bigger than I would actually need personally, but that is so much better than all those manufacturers who only make clothes up to a size 12 or 14, and don't do shoes any bigger than a size 7!

Kudos to them for doing a maternity range and a range of sizing that would rival Evans, etc, too!
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually maybe you could write to La Beeby and suggest that they start offering half sizes in their footwear too; they seem to be the sort of company who would listen from what I have read about them on their web site. Could be good for their business too, if they start to offer half sizes but their competitors don't...
Posted via Mobile Device

I think I might just do that! :)

Latest posts

Back