La Brasiliana keratin treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMuggle

Reaction score
Has anyone used the La Brasiliana keratin treatment from salon services and how do you rate it?

We use it, haven't used another one to compare with but it works fine. I would like to try the goldwell kerasilk one but its v. Expensive to buy in and I don't have a huge demand for it. We have just swapped to the 24 hour one.

I have had this applied to my hair twice by my friend who has been a hairdresser for 20 years,
I LOVED it
had it done before I went camping and was well worth it, it lasted a good four months in my hair and it made it feel like silk x

I've never used it before but thought as it has a trial pack it may be worth giving a go. Thanks

im interested in this one as debating wether to get some in to try out. my sis in law would be good candidate for this as her hair is the fuzzy wuzzy type. only thing is she wont use anything containing parabens/sls/etc so formaldehyde would make it out of the question.

Latest posts

Back