La brasiliana pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claires hair

Reaction score
hello i have just ordered a intro kit for la brasiliana intro kit so need to know how much to charge in my salon its out of town and we charge 20.00 for cut and blow 44.00 for highlights just to give u a idea of our prices thank u all claire x:eek:

Based on my prices, I would suggest £55 for short hair and £100 for long hair. More for very long/thick.
Remember that this is an expensive product to use, plus it may lose you regular blow dries, so you must not price it too cheap.

Dont forget to add any shampoo and condtioners to this price as it is a package . If they go home and use their OTC shampoo which will wash it out straight away and be a waste of both your time and their money .:lol:

thanks u 2 xx
yes i was wondering about that to add the sham/con in with price to make sure its been used. i am shocked at the price of the aftercare products the small shampoos i got in my starter wont last long on most ppl and at £8.45 for 8 oz for shampoo and con each :eek:
i have done this treatment on my own hair first and excited to c what its like my hair at moment feels lovely v curly ..it gets washed off Tuesday so will let u know what i think and if its worth the price tag it comes with:lol:

Everyone i have done so far have been VERY happy, most of the clients have had either very thick wavy hair or supremely curly hair.
All their expectations have been that all it will provide is smoother and easier to blowdry and straighten ( if required) hair.
Good luck:lol:

thanks cant wait to start on clients.
also how much product are u using cause in instructions it says 60 ml but on the dvd the man says hes done 8 models and shows how much product hes used and its not alot :rolleyes:
how many uses do you get out of a 500ml bottle cause surly you wouldnt need to always use 60ml on everyone depending on ppls hair thickness my first client im doing has short thin damaged hair i have 4 times more hair than her
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP XX claire

well washed it off today and have to say im so disappointed :cry: its not worked at all.
did everything recommended my hair actually looks worse than before think the obsessive straightening made it worse its a bit frizzled on ends but i did it day and night hoping it would make it better
i will try and upload some pics
im hoping to give it another go asap i dont think i used enough product 60 ml recommended?? less is more app so.. alot of ppl are saying it isnt put on more so going to try 70 ml as my hair is long :idea:

I found it more sucessful if I used more product. When done the hair should feel gunky. If it feels clean, you aint used enough.

well washed it off today and have to say im so disappointed :cry: its not worked at all.
did everything recommended my hair actually looks worse than before think the obsessive straightening made it worse its a bit frizzled on ends but i did it day and night hoping it would make it better
i will try and upload some pics
im hoping to give it another go asap i dont think i used enough product 60 ml recommended?? less is more app so.. alot of ppl are saying it isnt put on more so going to try 70 ml as my hair is long :idea:

I was exactly the same, so excited, walked round with greasy hair, even celebrated my 40th like a grease monkey, thought it will be worth it, as was off to Rome with hubby, and humidity and my hair don't mix! Washed it, and it was no different, but will have another go when I can bare being greasy again....:irked:

Every client so far has been extremely happy even got a few Thankyou cards it has changed their life so much. Even natural virgin hair i have had no problems as yet!!!

I use Global Keratin and am perfectly happy !
I was exactly the same, so excited, walked round with greasy hair, even celebrated my 40th like a grease monkey, thought it will be worth it, as was off to Rome with hubby, and humidity and my hair don't mix! Washed it, and it was no different, but will have another go when I can bare being greasy again....

Ohhh how disappointing for you !

The treatment is supposed to protect against the effects of humidity.

Which one did you use?
Which ones do people NOT rate then?

Every client so far has been extremely happy even got a few Thankyou cards it has changed their life so much. Even natural virgin hair i have had no problems as yet!!!

I use Global Keratin and am perfectly happy !

Ohhh how disappointing for you !

The treatment is supposed to protect against the effects of humidity.

Which one did you use?
Which ones do people NOT rate then?

I used La Brasiliana, but I do think part of the problem was doing on myself with a limited amount of time. I will do it again, just need to time it right. Was wondering if my straighteners were hot enough, they are GHDs but to be honest did get them from a un named source so are probabaly fake, even though they are still beter than my Kodos.

I'm not easily defeated, have another go Claire as well, then we'll know if its our hair thats the problem!

xx

juggled between La Brasiliana and Global Keratin, will try Global next time!

I've bought some of those small 50ml travel bottles and filling those for clients one of shampoo and conditioner to give to clients as a freebie.

xx

I have to say, I have been using Global Keratin for 6 months now & have never had a disappointed client!

As 'lucelasticx' said previously, get some of the global shampoos & conditioners in if you can afford it to sell on to keratin clients as, in my experience they have a nightmare trying to source it themselves. Bit of extra dosh in your pocket too!

Hi

I am using kerastraight and our prices are similar to yours.

Short hair £125
Medium hair £150
Long hair from £175 plus any extra solution used

This includes a shampoo and conditioner.

It's a luxury treatment and takes a lot of time I tend to book it with my stylists who are not so busy as it's a big chunk of time to book out.

Got to say I have very curly hair and it's smoothed mine out lovely no frizzy bits left at all.

THANKS EVERYONE for replys ...good advice about it looking mucky from day one i have got to say mine ant been 2 bad i normally wash 2 to 3 days anyway so im thinking MORE PRODUCT and will someone tell that man on dvd LESS ISNT MORE (who you think told him that)
dosent go into much detail on this but just says 15 mls each section so this is supposed to be 60ml per head for every hair typ and length? i wondered on information it says no more that 60mls :irked: .. but did it again straight after as i told all my clients about it so cant let on it didnt work 1st time so i have just washed it off now after using more product this time and cant bring myself to look at it its still in the towel :) lol if its not any better ???!!! i dont know im doing everything to book straightened it with the straighteners in starter kit all i can think is 80mls my hair is long going to go dry it now wish me luck :!:

well i put it on thursday night 90mls and it has made so much difference so thanks for advice "the hair should feel gunky" it did i noticed difference and the smoke filled the room that didnt happen before and it blow waved smooth before i put straighteners on just washed it off and blowaved it it was still curly when washed but when drying it it felt lovely smooth shiny and a lot more managable its still got a bit of a frizz just a little nothing like before its going to make drying and straightening my hair alot easyer :lol: happy now

well i put it on thursday night 90mls and it has made so much difference so thanks for advice "the hair should feel gunky" it did i noticed difference and the smoke filled the room that didnt happen before and it blow waved smooth before i put straighteners on just washed it off and blowaved it it was still curly when washed but when drying it it felt lovely smooth shiny and a lot more managable its still got a bit of a frizz just a little nothing like before its going to make drying and straightening my hair alot easyer :lol: happy now

THATS GREAT NEWS i STILL CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO BE A GREASY GEEK AGAIN FOR A WHILE!
:eek::irked:

90 mls did the trick !! but my curls are coming back after a week its stubborn hair want to give global keratin a try anyone want to do a swap to sample la brasiliana?

Latest posts

Back